Pro-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro-Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Xfire DL!Xfire DL!  TeamSpeak DL!TeamSpeak DL!  FPS BananaFPS Banana  

oS / Pro Mix anyone??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|oS| Over1ord
Allied Member
Allied Member
|oS| Over1ord

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-31

oS / Pro Mix anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyThu 12 Jun - 23:39

Hello pro people,

Was wondering if at some point some of you would want to do a mix with us? Woulbe ge a good laugh and would bring the clans closer together Smile

Timing wise, i think just whenever both sides have 5 members available to play (for us tht means we're available most nights)

I assume this would take place on our 10 slot 100 Tick server

Server IP: 85.236.101.47:27115
Server Password: matchpassword

zBlock 4.1 will be ENABLED

TeamSpeak will be used so make sure you have it installed and ready!

Im sure most of you are fair play so i dont need to explain the rules, but we do insist that:
  • Minimum Rates:
  • rate 25000
  • cl_cmdrate 100
  • cl_updaterate 100
  • Legal Bomb Plant + Legal Defuse
  • T's dont cover bomb deliveratley
  • CT's do not diffuse through walls/if you cant see bomb

Im sure Teams can be mixed fairly and Teamspeak details be sorted on the day Smile

I hopes that is ok with everyone and we look forwards to fragging every last one of you,
Over1ord lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.overscare.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 3:02

|oS| Over1ord wrote:

Im sure most of you are fair play so i dont need to explain the rules, but we do insist that:
  • Minimum Rates:
  • rate 25000
  • cl_cmdrate 100
  • cl_updaterate 100
  • Legal Bomb Plant + Legal Defuse
  • T's dont cover bomb deliveratley
  • CT's do not diffuse through walls/if you cant see bomb

lol, do u kidding about bombs? did u ever played on any standart server? do u imagine how its will be?

And rates...Im too lazy to set it up all the time I joined server scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down
|oS| Over1ord
Allied Member
Allied Member
|oS| Over1ord

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 4:23

P®o-PLEP wrote:
lol, do u kidding about bombs? did u ever played on any standart server? do u imagine how its will be?

I have played on many public servers, however we're talking about a match to i ask you to abide by standard match etiquette. Its just fair play that you dont cover bombs with barrels and shit deliberatley, and that CT's dont diffuse through walls. (TBH, for most people these will not be an issue; dunno why your fussing about it?!)

P®o-PLEP wrote:
And rates...Im too lazy to set it up all the time I joined server scratch

There's no point in playing against opponents with low or incorrectly set rates; it makes them very hard to hit among other things. Again setting your rates properly is standard match etiquette; no other clan would play a match against you if you have un-acceptable rates. We have our rates set appropriatley and we expect you to set rates appropriatley.

These only need to be types into your console once; they do not change every time you start CS. You should also find that you lag less if your rates are correctly set. These console commands are:

rate 25000
cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100

If we end up playing and you forget, we'll just remind you on the sevrer before going live.

(im surprised you havent been asked by Pro to use acceptable rates! Out of interest, what rates do you usually use?)

Hope that helps,
Over1ord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 4:40

|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o-PLEP wrote:

I have played on many public servers, however we're talking about a match to i ask you to abide by standard match etiquette. Its just fair play that you dont cover bombs with barrels and shit deliberatley, and that CT's dont diffuse through walls. (TBH, for most people these will not be an issue; dunno why your fussing about it?!)

Over1ord

I never heard these rules before? Anyways If someone hidding bomb under barrel I can see it coz I got flashy thing when bomb pleeking Very Happy
and do u mean Ts dont cover bomb...Its like they sat bomb and running back on the spawn , and waiting untill Cts defuse it? lol

And I dunno what rates Im using Im just dont care about it
Back to top Go down
P®o -MyPetSnail
Cpt.
Cpt.

Number of posts : 119
Game Applied : CS:S
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: clan mix   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 9:40

its a nice idea but TBH i dont think it will work to well as something tells me that were a clan who like surfs more than normal maps, still it might be worth thinking about, also it wont be good for benzin because his computer even though its better than mine for some reason crashes all the time on normal maps
Back to top Go down
|oS| Over1ord
Allied Member
Allied Member
|oS| Over1ord

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 9:59

P®o-PLEP wrote:
I never heard these rules before? Anyways If someone hidding bomb under barrel I can see it coz I got flashy thing when bomb pleeking Very Happy
and do u mean Ts dont cover bomb...Its like they sat bomb and running back on the spawn , and waiting untill Cts defuse it?

Soz if you didnt understand me. I meant to say do not cover it with barrels or other items deliberatley as this is know to cause defuse bugs. I didnt think this would cause issues with peeps ...

P®o-PLEP wrote:

i give up

P®o-PLEP wrote:
its a nice idea but TBH i dont think it will work to well as something tells me that were a clan who like surfs more than normal maps

Thats why we would mix the teams up so each team has some oS and some Pro. I think it would be a laugh, and if its sucessful we could do it more regularly Smile

----====EDIT====----

P®o-PLEP wrote:
I never heard these rules before?

Enemy Down Rules (Look at section 16)
CAL Rules
CEVO Rules
ESL Rules

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 10:42

How do you change the rates on CSS?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 10:53

|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o-PLEP wrote:
and do u mean Ts dont cover bomb...Its like they sat bomb and running back on the spawn , and waiting untill Cts defuse it?

Soz if you didnt understand me. I meant to say do not cover it with barrels or other items deliberatley as this is know to cause defuse bugs. I didnt think this would cause issues with peeps ...

P®o-PLEP wrote:

i give up

P®o-PLEP wrote:
its a nice idea but TBH i dont think it will work to well as something tells me that were a clan who like surfs more than normal maps

Thats why we would mix the teams up so each team has some oS and some Pro. I think it would be a laugh, and if its sucessful we could do it more regularly Smile

----====EDIT====----

P®o-PLEP wrote:
I never heard these rules before?

Enemy Down Rules (Look at section 16)
CAL Rules
CEVO Rules
ESL Rules

Cool

lol , I wont beleive in these rules. I play only with one rule ( Dont cheat). And everything other is allowing. Oh, yeah on cs maps Ts can camp and on de maps cts can camp. That rule works for me too Surprised

I dont apprecate any other rules!
And that site u gave me isnt offical.

"7.11.3. Planting bomb
2 penalty points (each time!) the bomb is planted in a non-reachable area (maximum: 6). The same goes for areas in which the bomb cannot be heard (see rule 5.6.1.) This does not! go for areas that can only be reached with the help of a teammate."
I never seen that happend on any server.Anyways here nothing says about barrels. You can hit barrel away or defuse bomb throught it.(and I will keep doing it)

btw I luv standart maps like cs_office, de_aztek, de_dusts, cs_italy... geek
Im for that idea.
But not for these rules! lol!
Back to top Go down
|oS| Over1ord
Allied Member
Allied Member
|oS| Over1ord

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 10:56

P®o - Benzin wrote:

In console:

rate 25000
cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100

You should notive an improvement on higher tickrate servers Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 10:59

|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o - Benzin wrote:

In console:

rate 25000
cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100

Rates will work only on one server? or for all I have in Favorites/Internet too?
Back to top Go down
|oS| Over1ord
Allied Member
Allied Member
|oS| Over1ord

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 11:05

P®o-PLEP wrote:
|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o - Benzin wrote:

In console:

rate 25000
cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100

Rates will work only on one server? or for all I have in Favorites/Internet too?

Once you enter the rates settings, these will be for all servers you connect after that point (unless you change them manually later)

I recommend that everyone do this (even if your not interested in matches and stuff) as you shoudl see less lag and better hit registration as you are sensing/recieving more information from the sever Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 11:09

|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o-PLEP wrote:
|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o - Benzin wrote:

In console:

rate 25000
cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100

Once you enter the rates settings, these will be for all servers you connect after that point (unless you change them manually later)

I recommend that everyone do this (even if your not interested in matches and stuff) as you shoudl see less lag and better hit registration as you are sensing/recieving more information from the sever Smile

O_O That could make me hit worse on another server and better on some others?

Sorry for bad english, Isnt my native Sad
Back to top Go down
|oS| Over1ord
Allied Member
Allied Member
|oS| Over1ord

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 11:18

P®o-PLEP wrote:
|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o-PLEP wrote:
|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o - Benzin wrote:

In console:

rate 25000
cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100

dw, your english is not that bad XD

I cannot stress enough how much correct rates will improve your game with regards to latency, smoothness of the game and hit registration. This will be advantageous on all servers afaik; On higher Tickrate servers (75 / 100 Tick) you will send/recieve more data to/from server, increasing hit registration; on lower tickrate servers (ie. 33 Tick) server will not send as much data per second, but this is server side, not client side, and thus having these rates setting will not disadvantage you Smile

Also: Handy tip for some of you, try cl_crosshairscale 2500 in your console; This will make your crosshair smaller, and many find they can shoot more accuratley with it. This is match legal so its ok to use, and if you dont like it you can just selec the size you used before from settings options to reset the size Smile

Im happy to try and help/answer any people's questions; just ask Smile

Last edited by |oS| Over1ord on Fri 13 Jun - 11:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 11:21

|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o-PLEP wrote:
|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o-PLEP wrote:
|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o - Benzin wrote:

In console:

rate 25000
cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100

dw, your english is not that bad XD

I cannot stress enough how much correct rates will improve your game with regards to latency, smoothness of the game and hit registration. This will be advantageous on all servers afaik; On higher Tickrate servers (75 / 100 Tick) you will send/recieve more data to/from server, increasing hit registration; on lower tickrate servers (ie. 33 Tick) server will not send as much data per second, but this is server side, not client side, and thus having these rates setting will not disadvantage you Smile

Also: Handy tip for some of you, try cl_crosshairscale 25000 in your console; This will make your crosshair smaller, and many find they can shoot more accuratley with it. This is match legal so its ok to use, and if you dont like it you can just selec the size you used before from settings options to reset the size Smile

Im happy to try and help/answer any people's questions; just ask Smile

Thanks Very Happy
I will set rates then.
And Im using cl_crosshairscale 3200 geek
Back to top Go down
|oS| Over1ord
Allied Member
Allied Member
|oS| Over1ord

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 11:23

P®o-PLEP wrote:

gdgd

PS: I made error in post above, meant to say cl_crosshairscale 2500. I've changed it so should be ok Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 12:22

|oS| Over1ord wrote:
P®o-PLEP wrote:

gdgd

PS: I made error in post above, meant to say cl_crosshairscale 2500. I've changed it so should be ok Smile

lol tried 25000 too , its cool
Back to top Go down
P®o-DalbyUK
Gen* (Clan Leader)
Gen* (Clan Leader)
P®o-DalbyUK

Number of posts : 236
Game Applied : CSS
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Right....   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptyFri 13 Jun - 17:28

What Needs to happen!

First of all Plep, Stop having a go geek

I think that the clan leaders need to talk sometime on Teamspeak:)

However i think that this will be awesome idea:) However, don't set specific Rules on rates n stuff....Just go to fps banana and find how to set up a standard server....then put it on normal maps, like dust2,assault ect.... & surf_river,10x_final ect...

We can have both types of maps, when the server is on normal, all setting are to be changed to normal, then the same applys for surf:)

Please either talk to me to arrange what will happen, and i will let you know when im free, as i have exams atm:)

Thanks

*Dalby
Back to top Go down
https://pro-cs.forumotion.com/index.htm
P®o -MyPetSnail
Cpt.
Cpt.

Number of posts : 119
Game Applied : CS:S
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: mix   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptySat 14 Jun - 12:12

yeah id like it but as i said before benzin cant play normal maps, only surf, deathrun and gun game maps so it would have to just be them unless he gets his new computer soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptySun 15 Jun - 10:53

P®o-DalbyUK wrote:
What Needs to happen!

First of all Plep, Stop having a go geek

I think that the clan leaders need to talk sometime on Teamspeak:)

However i think that this will be awesome idea:) However, don't set specific Rules on rates n stuff....Just go to fps banana and find how to set up a standard server....then put it on normal maps, like dust2,assault ect.... & surf_river,10x_final ect...

We can have both types of maps, when the server is on normal, all setting are to be changed to normal, then the same applys for surf:)

Please either talk to me to arrange what will happen, and i will let you know when im free, as i have exams atm:)

Thanks

*Dalby

What means "Stop having a go geek " ?
Back to top Go down
P®o-DalbyUK
Gen* (Clan Leader)
Gen* (Clan Leader)
P®o-DalbyUK

Number of posts : 236
Game Applied : CSS
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: lol   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? EmptySun 15 Jun - 12:15

lol no worries man, it was just you saying how much the idea wouldn't of worked....

Thats all

*Dalby
Back to top Go down
https://pro-cs.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oS / Pro Mix anyone??   oS / Pro Mix anyone?? Empty

Back to top Go down

oS / Pro Mix anyone??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Clan :: Counter Strike Source-