Pro-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro-Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Xfire DL!Xfire DL!  TeamSpeak DL!TeamSpeak DL!  FPS BananaFPS Banana  

pro glitch ( not h4x! )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P®o-Cpl.enemy [U
Pvt.
Pvt.

Number of posts : 48
Game Applied : css
Registration date : 2008-07-19

pro glitch ( not h4x! ) Empty
PostSubject: pro glitch ( not h4x! )   pro glitch ( not h4x! ) EmptyThu 7 Aug - 7:45

it was while back when i discovered it from a coding in the game the c++ de comp, the reason i did thisis becos i always see these pros getting 1 shot headshots , all the time! and they talked about a tactic ( i call it glitch ^^ ) , wich uses the develepment of the ol' graphics with hitboxes!
as u will notice in this game the hitboxes are coded around the movement of your character , so if u move right the hitbox will be to the left of you , lke your draging it along . like a shadow tbh. i found this not very suprising , as people aare always randomly getting headshots , until a relised u can shoot were they just were to get a headshot aswell!! wich gave me an idea of a tactic Idea Exclamation
i first used it wen playing surf_ea_aim when venom and dk.warrior was on the server, i dint use it all the time , but just tried it out , they will notice i did get it to work twice 1nce shooting a guy ontop of the jail randomly in the head , after quickly aiming at another guy
and getting a headshot multikill with venom and another guy after just Jumping out a portal!

teh tactic!
your hitboxes will always be behind you , but they save for wen people crouch , so if u crouch then jump , but let go of crouch just b4 u jump u will be at direct both head and hitbox head

This is not a hack btw , just a code glitch!
there are others like the surf bounce ( were u bounce and a ramp and end up getting boost )
Back to top Go down
[PuA]- Ninja MoNkEy
Brig.
Brig.
[PuA]- Ninja MoNkEy

Number of posts : 195
Game Applied : Counter Strike Source
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: pro glitch ( not h4x! )   pro glitch ( not h4x! ) EmptySat 9 Aug - 12:28

cool ;P ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pro glitch ( not h4x! )   pro glitch ( not h4x! ) EmptySun 10 Aug - 5:13

I dont get it Sad
Back to top Go down
[PuA]- Ninja MoNkEy
Brig.
Brig.
[PuA]- Ninja MoNkEy

Number of posts : 195
Game Applied : Counter Strike Source
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: pro glitch ( not h4x! )   pro glitch ( not h4x! ) EmptySun 10 Aug - 5:52

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
P®o-Cpl.enemy [U
Pvt.
Pvt.

PostSubject: Re: pro glitch ( not h4x! )   pro glitch ( not h4x! ) EmptyTue 12 Aug - 7:02

just crouch and like half a second l8r ull direct head , unless they do the same thing lol
Back to top Go down
P®o-Cpl.enemy [U
Pvt.
Pvt.

PostSubject: Re: pro glitch ( not h4x! )   pro glitch ( not h4x! ) EmptyTue 12 Aug - 7:03

sry dint mention , a mili second after crouch , jump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pro glitch ( not h4x! )   pro glitch ( not h4x! ) Empty

Back to top Go down

pro glitch ( not h4x! )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Clan :: Counter Strike Source-
Jump to: