Pro-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro-Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Xfire DL!Xfire DL!  TeamSpeak DL!TeamSpeak DL!  FPS BananaFPS Banana  

So ranks don't mean anything...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P®o-kai4321
MSgt.
MSgt.

Number of posts : 40
Game Applied : CS:S
Registration date : 2008-06-16

So ranks don't mean anything...? Empty
PostSubject: So ranks don't mean anything...?   So ranks don't mean anything...? EmptyMon 18 Aug - 4:18

Well, apart from people that are admin, it seems to not make a difference. I'm on the pro regular server and this guy is camping and clearly I am getting annoyed by it and I tell the guy to stop camping. He says the point of the game is to camp and that he wouldn't and that if I don't like it I should leave. Then, a Recruit is defending him saying that he is more active than me and better. So, I guess it doesn't matter then that a new 10 year old kid has joined and is talking shit to a guy that has higher rank and has been in the clan for 2+ months (minus 2 weeks cause of holidays). Seriously, I didn't want to start anything but these guys are all defending a guy that isn't even in clan and going against a guy that is.
Back to top Go down
P®o-BenzinUK
Maj-Gen* (Co-Clan Leader)

Number of posts : 113
Game Applied : Counter Strike Source
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: So ranks don't mean anything...?   So ranks don't mean anything...? EmptyMon 18 Aug - 4:57

Whether someone is in the clan on not you shouldn't talk to shit to them, you deserved it. Just because you're a higher rank doesn't make you immune. JBizzle is a good friend of the clan and spends alot of time on the server, also he and toggs are good friends.

And also a quick word of advice.

In cs_italy, the terrorists job is to stop the CTs from rescuing the hostages. Is it not obvious that the terrorists would be camping in the house to stop CTs from winning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So ranks don't mean anything...?   So ranks don't mean anything...? EmptyMon 18 Aug - 5:05

Ok. First off :

Map: italy - Idea of the map is to protect the hossies. In ofc the house. So people may consider this as noobish camping but yeah it probably is.

2nd the "Guy" you are talking about is a friend of me benzin and other members.

The clan member was not defending him in anyway. He was just saying that italy is a "Camping map" witch u must "Camp" the hossies from the Ct from geting them..

The ranks that you are talking about do mean somthink. They reparsent how long you have been in this clan. And how active to server and forums.. It also means how much trust u have been given..

this may be completely wrong.

But im trying to help

Pacman.
Back to top Go down
P®o-kai4321
MSgt.
MSgt.

PostSubject: Re: So ranks don't mean anything...?   So ranks don't mean anything...? EmptyMon 18 Aug - 5:05

It's not even about the camping, you don't get it then. I didn't say I should be immune or anything, but when a recruit tells me that I am inactivate, and when I replied that I play the surf server more, that it's because I suck, then yes I have a problem. In no way should a recruit say that a guy higher ranked than him sucks and that is inactive when clearly they have just joined and don't know. So Benzin you don't agree and you think that he should continue to speak his mind? If he said that to you he would be automatically kicked out of the clan and you know it. But because I am not as high up and have admin on the server, then he can treat me however he likes?
Back to top Go down
P®o-BenzinUK

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: So ranks don't mean anything...?   So ranks don't mean anything...? EmptyMon 18 Aug - 5:06

Alright man, I'll sort it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So ranks don't mean anything...?   So ranks don't mean anything...? EmptyMon 18 Aug - 5:08

u should check shoxx out lol if u think toggs is bad LOL!
Back to top Go down
P®o-kai4321
MSgt.
MSgt.

PostSubject: Re: So ranks don't mean anything...?   So ranks don't mean anything...? EmptyMon 18 Aug - 5:24

Yes I have talked to Shoxx before and let's just say he is lucky he is Dalbys friend.
Back to top Go down
[PuA]- Ninja MoNkEy
Brig.
Brig.
[PuA]- Ninja MoNkEy

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: So ranks don't mean anything...?   So ranks don't mean anything...? EmptyTue 19 Aug - 6:31

P®o-kai4321 wrote:
Yes I have talked to Shoxx before and let's just say he is lucky he is Dalbys friend.

HELL YEAH he is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So ranks don't mean anything...?   So ranks don't mean anything...? Empty

Back to top Go down

So ranks don't mean anything...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Clan :: Counter Strike Source-
Jump to: