Pro-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro-Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Xfire DL!Xfire DL!  TeamSpeak DL!TeamSpeak DL!  FPS BananaFPS Banana  

Will training be more serious in the future?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Will training be more serious in the future? Empty
PostSubject: Will training be more serious in the future?   Will training be more serious in the future? EmptyWed 20 Aug - 8:50

Are the Training going to be more serious or will it always be like Sundays training Question
At the trainings in the future can we then please play some maps that we are going to play CW in, so we can train Laughing

P®σ-Rct.Banders2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will training be more serious in the future?   Will training be more serious in the future? EmptyWed 20 Aug - 9:19

Sunday was just a fun day. We didnt have all the members that we needed at training.

Training is a important process i understand. But training can be fun also.

People should enjoy training so thats why we had a little piss about lesson ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will training be more serious in the future?   Will training be more serious in the future? EmptyWed 20 Aug - 9:22

this week training will start fresh and we will pratice hard. I will not tolirate people pissing about.

If poeple piss about i wont have them in my training again. We need to learn how to rock at this game. So training will start geting very tought!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will training be more serious in the future?   Will training be more serious in the future? EmptyWed 20 Aug - 10:08

Just okay
Did just want to know about it always was going to be like that. It sounds like you just got anything under control now Very Happy

Banders2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will training be more serious in the future?   Will training be more serious in the future? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will training be more serious in the future?
Page 1 of 1